Terms and conditions
Credit card payments in favor of Šport Bernik d.o.o. are collected by TREKKSOFT AG, Hauptstrasse 15, 3800 Matten, Switzerland ("TREKKSOFT"). TREKKSOFT will appear as TREKKSOFT TOUR BOOKING on your credit card statement. The domain where you enter and process your payment is owned and operated by TREKKSOFT.
Please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org for all inquiries regarding your credit card payments and chargebacks.
TERMS OF SERVICE
- Hiring of our rental items requires the acceptance of our terms and conditions, which are explained below.
- The rental rate is only valid for consecutive days. In case that customer wishes to prolonger the rental duration on the last day of rental (the day of return or even exceedind the duration), the price structure from then starts from day one.
- Bad weather or other obstructions do not exempt from payment of the rental rate.
- In the event of illness or injury to the renter during the rental period, the following rules apply upon presentation of a medical certificate: a) Immediate return of the rental equipment b) No calculation of the rental tariff from the date of issue of the medical certificate. c) Credit or money return from the date of issue of the medical confirmation for the remaining days already paid.
- In the absence of a medical confirmation in injury or. Disease the full rental rate will be charged.
- The rental material is not insured against breakage and theft. In the event of theft, a police report is required and the time value must be replaced for all articles.
- In case of intentional damage or negligencethe repair costs will be charged.
- Half day rental only valieds for one of thee diferent time terms:
- 08:00h – 13:00h
- 13:00h – 18:00h
- The return - without additional costs - in the INTERSPORT Bernik rentals can be made until 9:00 the next day.
- We accept no liability for accidents of any kind.
- Rental costs are determined by the category selected by the customer, as well as the rental period chosen according to our rental rates, which can be found on our homepage. Our prices include all taxes, in the amount applicable at the time of rental.
- Payment is always on site by credit card (VISA, MASTERCARD, DINERS), EC Maestro Card or cash.
- Cancellation: In case of illness or accident occurring during the rental period, the rental conditions remain valid. Only the material of the directly affected person can be returned and thus calculated according to the absolutely used days (only on presentation of a medical certificate and return of the rental objects).
In case of a cancellation at least 3 days before the arrival, we will return you total of your advance payment.
In case of a cancellation 2 days before the arrival, we keep your advance payment.
In any case we reserve the right to charge you with administrative costs related to the cancellation.
- Personal data : INTERSPORT Bernik (Šport Bernik d.o.o.) processes personal data of the customer earmarked and according to the legal regulations. The personal data provided for the purpose of letting are used to fulfill and process the contract. This information will be kept confidential and will not be disclosed to third parties who are not involved in the ordering, delivery and payment process. A document with picture (ID) will be needed for validating your data by the casheer desk.
- INTERSPORT Bernik (Šport Bernik d.o.o.) can not be held responsible for delays in the issue of material caused by circumstances beyond its control, in particular for accidents, delays in the return of previous rentals, changes in regulations, force majeure, sale of rental skis, etc.
Under these circumstances, INTERSPORT Bernik (Šport Bernik d.o.o.) will do its utmost to provide the customer with a quality equivalent or better material according to the stock available in our store.
- Jurisdiction is in each case the district court Jesenice.
We ask the guest for an appropriate treatment of the material, thank you for the trust.